Horizon listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory
Horizon aims to supply broker dealers and other securities firms with integrated KYC/AML compliance solutions
By Vanessa Malone
This week we announced that Horizon Fintex (Horizon) is now listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory (CVD), a resource developed to help regulated firms better locate and assess vendors providing compliance-related products and services. The listing affirms our commitment to compliance and to fueling the securities industry with streamlined onboarding solutions.
As a new participant of the FINRA CVD, FINRA members can review Horizon’s KYC compliance and AML screening solutions, KYCware and AMLcop, which integrate proprietary Know Your Customer “KYC” and anti-money laundering “AML” technology to enhance a firm’s compliance program. You can click here to schedule a demo and learn how our proprietary technology solutions can be customized to fit your unique customer onboarding needs.
More about KYCware’s KYC compliance solution:
KYCware streamlines secure identity verification with a white-label onboarding app. The onboarding app boasts auto-adjusting forms based on user jurisdiction, a digitized Subscription Booklet for investors, and more in order to increase efficiency and reduce review time. Notably, KYC submission data is never saved to a disk on our servers and never outsourced to third parties. Your company maintains complete control of your customers’ sensitive data.
Additional KYC compliance features:
- Liveness detection to ensure image is being taken at time of KYC compliance check
- Liveness detection recording asks user to record answers to randomized interview questions in real time
- SMS transaction authentication number (‘TAN’) to reduce false submissions
- Machine Readable Zone ‘MRZ’ scan for verification of government issued driver license or passport
- Identifying document scanner (e.g. utility bills)
- All KYC/AML transactions logged on an unalterable storage medium for simplified reporting
More about AMLcop’s AML screening solution:
AMLCop integrates into KYCware to continually streamline the verification of user submission details against Horizon’s proprietary database of global sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), and watchlists. The database is updated daily.
Additional AML screening features:
- Timestamped records of when someone is cleared and who cleared them for internal record keeping & compliance
- Recurring score-based risk analysis and AML screening review history
- Fuzzy logic algorithm to test character, string, and phonetic matching
- Enhanced due diligence for KYC/CIP
- Convenience API endpoints to help automate common flows our clients’ dedicated KYC/AML reviewers go through
Both our KYC compliance solution and AML screening solution work together to streamline a userfriendly onboarding process for you and your clients while emphasizing data security.
Recently, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) announced a plan to make significant reforms to the U.S. anti money laundering system. We believe this announcement in addition to the findings from what’s been called the FinCEN Files will create a massive response from regulators to update compliance requirements and for banks and other regulated entities to bulk up their compliance programs.
Don’t fall behind on your compliance upgrades. Click here to schedule a demo and and learn how our proprietary technology solutions can enhance your compliance program. You can click here to read our full press release.
Quote from Horizon’s CEO
“We are very proud to be listed in the FINRA CVD,” says Horizon CEO Brian Collins. “Horizon’s team of Wall Street veterans and proven software engineers has built a complete technology one-stop-shop covering securities issuance through to secondary trading. We believe an impactful solution starts with frictionless onboarding which is what we are proud to offer broker-dealers and other securities industry participants today.”
Horizon offers a suite of integrated securities software applications for compliant issuance through secondary trading of electronic securities. Truly a compliance-first business, our solutions combine Wall Street and Silicon Valley to power the next generation of exchanges and securities offerings in the U.S. and globally. Visit us at https://www.horizonfintex.com/.